SEM / Media planning
A successful media strategy
For some time now, the important evolution of the world of communication has been clear, where the processes of market visibility and approach to its products or services increasingly follow the “digital first” philosophy.
This is due to the revolution in the distribution of time spent on various media by the consumer (with the overwhelming power of digital media) and the amount of information with which an elementary online navigation can respond to any kind of curiosity.
Precisely from a Digital First point of view, a modern organization sets its own media plan (media planning) with a first and relevant attention to the online channel and the reputation that derives from it.
Necessarily a marketing policy that aims to intercept the consumer’s need aims to intrigue him in his behavior during the online search, with “Search Engine Marketing” policies, or precisely SEM. For a fee or through content so captivating and distinctive as to differentiate itself from competitors, on a local or national scale or targeted to foreign countries.
SEM activities, which are decisive on the funnel phases close to the conversion processes (purchase by the consumer), are integrated into a multi-channel media planning (digital and otherwise) that considers a mix with a more traditional, albeit less channeled communication, to the classic purposes of visibility and awareness of the brand and its tone of voice.
Goals and tracking
Budget and KPI definition
Reporting and optimizations
Case HistoryDiscover all the Case History
Our Digital Media Planners work closely with clients in defining the Media Strategy.
They interface with the owners of the media or with the subjects who manage the various advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook / Instragram, youtube, amazon, etc.), to book the most useful advertising placements, in full compatibility with the budgets established with the customer. .
- Plan and develop media strategy.
- Collect and analyze data to determine the appropriate media channels.
- Create a media plan to achieve your campaign goals within the allotted budget.
- Work with media owners to draft and review proposals.
- Develop briefs for ad operations teams to book ads through self-service platforms or media providers.
- He ensures that all media campaigns are carried out in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present campaign reports to the Internal Marketing Teams and management of client companies.
Improve your Digital Marketing business with Google Ads and Sem services
A Digital specialist will be at your disposal