A careful strategy for generating qualified leads
Lead generation is an area in which the multichannel experience and vision find the right impact in the ability to identify the public that is potentially more sensitive and inclined to convert the interest into a purchase or underwriting of commitment: a fallout, therefore, on large spaces monetization operations.
The production of qualified leads is in fact the process of consolidation and enhancement of investments in the production of content, in communication, in advertising, which takes the form of consumers or buyers ready to receive a contact (telephone, digital, physical, etc.), to go to a physical store, or even to search directly for the company when the context and the services offered allow you to configure so-called inbound campaigns.
We have successful case histories for many customers in multiple product sectors, on a large scale or niche, with organizations or interlocutors who increasingly appreciate the analytical and tangible aspects of return on investment (ROI) in commercial promotion on the online channel.
The culture of data and the analytical approach to sales will also be essential in the conversion phase of contacts (leads), the actual sale, schematically located in the so-called “lower part of the funnel”.
Whether it’s B2B companies or companies with a more marked B2C orientation, we use email, LinkedIn, Google Ads, social media sponsorships and PPC ads to approach and qualify potential interested customers. Leads that are “fed” (nurturing) through marketing automation processes (MQL – Marketing Qualified Lead) up to the appropriate level of profiling useful for the sales force (SQL – Sales Qualified Lead).
As usual, as is customary in the digital channel, the distinctive and captivating quality of the communicative mood in presenting the brand in the various channels has an important positive impact.
In our approach we combine:
- Creativity, aiming at high quality standards, a necessary condition for the purposes of uniqueness and generating a high involvement of the target audience.
- Customization aimed at the target market of reference.
- Results-oriented, with clear KPIs and periodic tuning methodologies of campaigns to oversee Business Performance.
A Collaborative Method
A relevant factor in all our success cases is the collaborative process of involvement and sharing, both for activities and feedback data, and for the constant care of the communicative tone of voice. Everything contributes to the quality and “freshness” of the data that will populate the funnel and CRM.
Our client company / brand is essential for:
- Identify and profile the ideal customers: we retrace together the digital strategy for online marketing, in coherence and complementarity with the other commercial processes of the customer to allow our team and platforms to identify the ideal customer base for brands and products under analysis
- Convert more “hot” leads: having identified your target market and automating the basic processes, the leads in target are converted into potential customers “ready to talk to you”, in an intelligent (AI), personalized and non-generic way, and delivered to the customer when they are involved and interested. It is the phase in which in jargon they are defined as “hot”, and in which the probability of conversion to sale is greater
For our part, once the plans have been launched, we expect periodic reporting with sharing of actions and corrective measures for optimization, and ideas, always, for possible margins for further growth.
Ads e Social
Improve your Digital Marketing business with Google Ads and Sem services
A Digital specialist will be at your disposal